• 250g – cooked fish
• 4 eggs
• 1 green chilli, finely chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp – finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 1 tbsp – Butter
• 4 slices bread
- Flake the fish finely.
- Beat the eggs and season with salt, pepper and chilli. Add the fish.
- Heat the butter and fold in the egg and fish mixture.
- Add the coriander leaves and simmer, stirring constantly, till the eggs are set.
- Trim the bread and toast on both sides.
- Pile each toast with the scrambled eggs and serve immediately.