• 4 – Boiled eggs
• 8 – Potatoes
• A small bunch Cilantro
• 6 – Green chillies
• Salt for taste
• 1 raw Egg
• Bread crumbs
- First boil eggs and potatoes, peel both of them and mash the potatoes into a smooth paste.
- Cut eggs into round or oval shape.
- Pour oil into kadai and keep it ready on the stove for deep frying.
- Break the raw egg, pour it into one bowl and keep bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Take mashed potatoes into a big bowl, add green chillies, cilantro and salt and make it into a dough.
- Take small amount of dough, spread it flat on your palm, then take a slice of egg and wrap it around the dough, dip this in raw egg, then in the bread crumbs and deep fry in the oil.
- Finish all the slices of egg in the same way and serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Brinda