• 6- eggs
• 6- Onions
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 2 tbsp – Cashewnuts
• 8 – Green chillies
• 1 tbsp – Grated Coconut
• 3 tbsp – Coriander powder
• 6 – Cloves
• 1 stick – Cinnamon
• 2 – Cardamom pods
• 1 piece – Ginger
• 1/2tsp – Turmeric powder
• 3tbsp – Ghee
• Salt To taste
- Grind together the green chillies, grated coconut, coriander powder, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and turmeric powder.
- Chop the onions coarsely.
- Separate the yolk from the eggs and beat the egg whites till stiff.
- Add the egg yolks and milk to the egg white mixture and salt to taste.
- Beat the mixture again for 10 minutes and place the egg mixture vessel into a large vessel containing a little water and boil till the egg is set.
- Turn out the egg and cut into cubes.
- To make the korma, heat the ghee in a saucepan and fry the chopped cashew nuts till golden brown.
- Put sliced onions, ground masala paste and salt and cook on a low flame, till the onions turn light brown.
- Stir occasionally till the ghee floats to the top.
- Add half a cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the egg cubes and cook gently till the korma thickens.
- Garnish with freshly cut coriander leaves and serve hot with Rice or Parathas and Chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Amanda