• 2 cup – boiled macaroni
• 2 – Egg
• 2 – Green chillies
• 1 – large Onion finely chopped
• 1/2 – bunch coriander finely chopped
• A few – Curry leaves
• A pinch – Turmeric
• Salt to taste
- Boil macaroni in plenty of water with a drop of oil till done. Do not overcook. Wash under running water and drain. Allow to cool
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped chillies and curry leaves.
- Add chopped onions and fry till onions are translucent
- In a bowl beat eggs with salt, half of the coriander leaves and a pinch of turmeric
- Once the onions are translucent add the beaten eggs
- Keep stirring continuously till the egg and onions are coated well
- Add boiled macaroni and mix well.
- Finally add salt and the remaining chopped coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Genevieve