• 6 – eggs
• 1.5 – Onion
• 4 – Green chillies
• 1 – Tomato
• 4 tbsp – grated Coconut
• 1 tbsp – Dhania powder
• 1/2 tbsp – Jeera powder
• 1 tbsp – ginger-garlic paste
• 1/2 tbsp – Garam Masala powder
• A pinch of Methi powder
• Little Tamarind (if desired)
- Soak tamarind in some water.
- Chop green chillies and one full onion and grind it to paste along with grated coconut.
- Cut the 1/2 onion and the tomato into small pieces.
- Boil the eggs and remove the shell.
- Temper the spices in a vessel and add ginger-garlic paste and sliced onions.
- When the onion turns golden brown, add sliced tomato.
- When the tomato is cooked, add the ground paste. Add required salt and cover the vessel with a lid.
- After ten minutes, add the juice of the soaked tamarind to the curry.
- Make some slits in the eggs and add them into the curry. Cover it and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Add dhania powder, jeera powder, methi powder and garam masala powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Allow the curry to cook till the eggs absorb the flavour.
Recipe courtesy of Munesahwari