• 2 – eggs, beaten
• 2 cups – Wheat flour
• 1 – green chilli, chopped finely
• 1 tbsp – coriander leaves, chopped finely
• 1/4 tsp – Garam Masala
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 2 tbsp – Oil
• Salt as per taste
• Oil for frying parathas
• Milk to knead dough
- Mix all ingredients except milk and oil for frying.
- Add milk as required to make a soft dough (like one for roti).
- Cover with wet muslin cloth and keep for at least an hour.
- Make small balls (approx. size of lemon) of the dough.
- For each paratha:
- Roll out each ball into flat round shape.
- Tightly roll into a Swiss roll. Form an overlapping spiral.
- Press and roll again to full size.
- Heat a heavy griddle, place paratha on it.
- Allow one side to cook and have brown golden patches.
- Turn and repeat for other side.
- Drizzle some oil and flip.
- Sizzle till done.
Recipe courtesy of Anitha Sahani