• 6 large eggs
• Salt (to taste)
• 1 cup Cooked daliya
• Â½ green pepper chopped
• Â¼ cup Low-Fat Milk
• 2 Onions (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Ghee/ Butter
• Â½ inch fresh Ginger
• 4 Green Chilies
• 1 bunch (small) Coriander (minced)
• Â½ tsp Cumin seeds
• 2 small Tomatoes (minced)
• Â¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- Break eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add salt and low-fat milk.Whisk lightly.
- Wash ginger and chop finely.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan.
- Add onions and fry until golden.
- Add ginger and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add green pepper, tomatoes, cumin seeds, green chilies, coriander and turmeric powder.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked daliya, mix well.
- Remove the mixture from heat and set aside to cool.
- Add the egg mix to the spice mix and cook on medium heat till the mixture resembles scrambled eggs.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Apoorv Bhatt