• 2 tbsp – cocoa powder
• 1 cup – plain flour (maida)
• 1 tsp -baking powder
• 1/2 tsp -soda bi-carbonate
• 1/2 can (400 g for full can) -condensed Milk
• 1/2 cup -melted Butter
• 1 tsp- vanilla essence
- Sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and soda bi-carbonate.
- Combine all the ingredients together with 1/2 cup (100 ml.) of water in a bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Pour this mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6 inches) diameter baking tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree C (360 degree F) for 20 minutes or till a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Unmold and cool on a wire rack.