• Any Mango without fiber – 1 big
• Fresh Cottage cheese – 175 g approximately
• Thick Cream – 1 cup
• Vanilla Sugar – 1/4 cup (it actually depends on the sweetness of the mangoes used)
- Scoop out the mango and drop in the blender with the cottage cheese, cut into chunks.
- Blend well.
- Blend till thoroughly creamy and no lumps remain.
- Pour the thick cream into a wide bowl. Whip cream and ground sugar. Fold it with the mango mixture.
- Pour in a tub or air tight container such as Tupperware and freeze for three hours.
- Remove and blend with an immersion blender.
- If not, try whisking with a beater till well blended.
- Refreeze overnight and serve the next day.
- Recipe courtesy: Dishes from My Kitchen