• 1 cup – all-purpose flour
• 1/4 cup – dark chocolate powder
• 1/4 cup – oil
• 1 cup – sweetened condensed Milk
• 1/4 tsp – baking powder
• 1 no – ripen banana, grind as puree
• A pinch Salt
• 2 tbsp – walnuts, chopped
- Sieve together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and dark chocolate powder.
- Whisk together the oil, sweetened condensed milk and banana puree in a bowl, now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix with a spatula.
- Finally fold in the walnuts and pour the batter to the silicon mould and microwave for 2 minutes in high temperature.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes.