• 2 cups – quick cooking oats
• 1/2 cup – whole Wheat flour
• 4 tbsp – homemade Dates paste
• 1/4 cup – desiccated Coconut
• 1 tsp – baking powder
• 2 pinch – baking soda
• 1/4 cup – sweetened Apple sauce
• 1 tbsp – Sugar
• 2 tbsp – Canola Oil
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Mix together the quick cooking oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add apple sauce, homemade dates paste, desiccated coconut and oil.
- Mix everything with your finger until they turns to a dough.
- In a baking tray, drop a scoop of the dough over the baking sheet, leave some space in between the cookies and bake them for 25 minutes.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes.