• 2 cups – rolled oats
• 1.5 cups – All-purpose flour
• 1 cup – Banana puree
• 3/4 cup – Maple syrup
• 1 tsp – Baking soda
• 1 tsp – Baking powder
• 1/2 cup – Butter (melted)
• 1/2 cup – Milk
- Mix flour, rolled oats, baking powder and baking soda together and keep aside.
- Beat the butter and maple syrup together until they mix well.
- Add the banana puree and the milk to the butter and maple syrup mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a loaf pan and place a baking paper in the loaf pan. Pour the mixture into the mould.
- Arrange the loaf pan in the middle rack and bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and remove from the pan. Cool completely before serving the bread.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes