• 3 tbsp – Sugar
• 3 tbsp – Butter (at room temperature)
• 2 tbsp – All-purpose flour
• 2/3 cup – quick cooking oats
• A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add the butter and sugar and mix them well with your fingers until they turn slightly creamy.
- Add the all-purpose flour, oats and salt and turn into a dough (don’t add water at all).
- Line a baking sheet over a baking tray.
- Make small balls from the dough and flatten slightly in your palms.
- Place this cookie dough over the baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (while baking, turn the tray after 10 minutes, this helps the cookies to bake evenly).
- Cool the cookies and serve.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes