• 2 cups – Fresh Cream (chilled)
• 1 cup – Milk (chilled)
• 4 tbsp – Gulkand/rose petal preserve
• 1 tbsp – Rose syrup
• 3/4 cup – Sugar
- In a bowl, whisk together the milk and sugar until the sugar gets dissolved.
- In a large bowl, take enough ice cubes, add the milk-sugar mixture, pour the fresh cream and beat until thickened.
- Now add the rose petal preserve and rose syrup to the thickened mixture and beat again for a while.
- Transfer this smooth mixture to an airtight box and keep in freezer for maximum three hours.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes