• 1 cup – whole Wheat flour (atta)
• 1 cup – Sugar (ground)
• 1 cup – Olive oil/cotton seed oil
• 3 – ripe Bananas
• 1 tsp – baking powder
• 1/2 tsp – baking soda
• 1 pinch – salt
• 1/2 cup – chocolate chips/tutti fruity bits (optional)
- Peel and mash bananas.
- Add oil and sugar and mix nicely.
- Sift baking powder, baking soda and salt with flour and fold in the banana mixture.
- If you want, you can add chocolate chips or tutti fruity bits and mix.
- Grease a 2-pound cake pan, pour the mixture in it and bake at 350 degree C for 45 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the thickest part of the cake comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of Anju Rajan