• 3 Onions
• 1 bunch Mint
• 6 Green chillies
• 1 small piece Ginger
• 6 flakes Garlic
• 2 Tomatoes
• 5 hard boiled eggs
• 1 tbsp – Garam Masala
• 1 bunch – coriander leaves, chopped
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp – oil
- Firstly blend onions, mint, ginger and garlic to a fine paste and keep aside.
- Blend tomatoes and green chillies in a blender and keep aside.
- Take a pan and heat oil, add the onion paste and fry till it changes to a golden colour.
- Add the tomato paste and fry for 5 min.
- Add garam masala, salt, half a glass of water and mix well.
- Then take eggs, make slits on it and add it to the curry.
- Cover with a lid for 5 min and coriander leaves, mix and serve with steamed hot rice.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Abraham