• Dalia – 1 cup
• Channa dal- 1 tbsp
• Urad Dal -1 tbsp
• Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
• Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
• Onion, chopped- 1/4 cup
• Beans, finely chopped- 1/4 cup
• Carrots, chopped- 1/4 cup
• Peas – 1/4 cup
• Potatoes, chopped- 1/4 cup
• Green Chillies, chopped- as per taste
• Ginger, chopped- as per taste
• Cauliflower, chopped- 1/4 cup
• Salt to taste
• Cooking oil- 2 tbsp
• Curry/ Coriander leaves – 2 sprigs.
- Add water to the dalia and cook it in a pressure cooker for 10-15 mins. Let it cool.
- In the meanwhile, heat two tbsp of cooking oil, in a pan and add the seasoning ingredients to it.
- Splutter the mustard, cumin, then add the onions and saute them until pink.
- Then add all the other vegetables and cook for 2 mins.
- Cover the pan and cook till vegetables are tender.
- Now mash the dalia with a spoon and mix it with the vegetables.
- Add salt, curry leaves, green chillies and ginger and mix well.
- Cover the pan again and cook on medium heat for 3-5 mins.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Lakshmi