• 1/2 kg – paneer/cottage cheese cut into cubes
• 1 cup – fresh Fenugreek leaves finely chopped and washed well
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• salt to taste
• 2 – onions, chopped
• 2 tsp – chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder/spice powder
• 2 tbsp – oil
- Heat oil and Deep Fried paneer/cottage cheese cubes till they turn golden brown.
- Remove and keep it aside on an absorbent paper.
- In the same oil fry the onions till they turn golden brown.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, salt, turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala powder/spice powder and salt and cook on low heat till the fenugreek leaves are cooked.
- Add the fried paneer/cottage cheese and simmer on low heat for about 6 minutes.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White