• 1/2 cup – Fenugreek sprouts
• 1 cup – Garlic Cloves
• 5 Dry Red Chillies
• 1 tbsp – Urad Dal
• 1no Tamarind (blueberry size)
• Few Curry leaves
• 3 tbsp – Gingili oil
- Heat a tablespoon of gingili oil in a kadai.
- Add urad dal, dry red chillies and fry until brown.
- Add the garlic cloves, tamarind, curry leaves, fenugreek sprouts and fry until a nice aroma comes from the garlic.
- Remove from stove and cool.
- Add the remaining gingili oil and water (if needed), and grind into a coarse paste.
- Store in a jar. Add the remaining gingili oil and water (if needed), grind everything a bit coarse paste.
- Serve with rice, dosais, idlis
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes