• 1 cup – fresh field bean seeds
• 1 tsp – Ghee
• Oil for frying
• Salt to taste
• Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
• Asafetida – a pinch. a pinch
- Soak field beans (mochai ) in lukewarm water for 2 hours and remove the outer skin and dry it on a clean cloth for a while in shade.
- Deep fry the dried field beans till it gets crisp.
- Now take a spoon of ghee in a pan and add chilli powder, salt and asafoetida to it.
- Immediately drop in the fried field beans and saute for few mins in very low flame till the spices spread evenly.
- Transfer to an air tight container.
- Recipe courtesy: 4th sense cooking