Whether you are planning for a party or if you just need non-alcoholic drink option for your get to gather, this ?Fire On Ice? Mocktail is as pretty as it is delicious. This Mocktail is also very preferable for who wish to avoid alcohol and they can try this Mocktail and enjoy this fanciful Mocktail. Here is the simple recipe to try this Mocktail at home.
– 4 fresh thick green or red chillies, slit and opened slightly
– 4 cups coconut water
– 2 teaspoon powdered sugar or sugar free powder to taste
– 2 teaspoon lemon juice
– Pinch of salt and pepper
– 1 cup sprite to top
– Some crushed ice
How To Make?
1. Put crushed ice in each tall glass and place chilli on the ice.
2. Now, add coconut water, sugar free powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Then stir well to dissolve the sugar free powder and to add the fire of the chillies to the drink.
4. Now, top with sprite and stir once then serve it once.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes