• Fillet of fish- 4
• spring onions- 1
• garlic- 2 Cloves
• green chillies- 2
• cheese- 4 cubes
• butter- 2 tbsp
• basil- tp
• lemon- 1
• vinegar- 1 tsp
• bay leaf- 1
• Olive oil- 1 tb
• soya sauce- tsp
• honey- 1tbsp
• white flour- 2 tbsp
• fine Rice powder- 1 tbsp (optional)
• salt n pepper
- Lightly beat fillets till flattish. Marinate in lemon juice, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper for at least two hours, in the refrigerator.
- Chill the cheese cubes till preparation time.
- Chop the spring onions, both green and white parts.
- Mince garlic and chillies together.
- To prepare filling, place cube of cheese, butter, garlic and chillies on each fillet and wrap the fillets around. Secure with toothpick.
- Roll the parcels in mix of olive oil, Soya sauce, honey and flour(s).
- Place in microwave at medium, and grill for ten minutes.
- Turn it to convection mode, and cook till brown at high for five minutes to get crisp outer cover.
- Fish parcels with oozing cheese filling and crisp cover is ready to eat in fifteen minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Sindhu Roy