• Tin Fish (Tuna Fish) 2 tins
• Onions 2 finely chopped
• Green chillies finely chopped as desired
• Coriander leaves finely chopped one bunch
• Curry leaves chopped a few
• Ginger finely chopped one small piece
• Turmeric powder – 1/2 small tsp
• Oil – 3 tbsp
• Grated Coconut – 5 tbsp
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry onions till transparent. Add green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, curry leaves and turmeric fry for a few minutes.
- Add the tuna fish after draining the liquid add salt and keep frying till it is dry.
- Add grated coconut and serve with Rice or Chappathi.
Recipe courtesy of Shanthy