• 5 pieces rohu fish or any other boneless fish you prefer
• Mustard oil for frying the fish
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 2 cups – sliced Onions
• 5-6 green chillies, slit into halves
• salt to taste
- Sprinkle salt and turmeric powder on the fish pieces.
- Heat oil and fry the fish pieces till crisp and brown. Remove and cool.
- Remove the bones from the fish and place the fried fish in a mixing bowl.
- In the same pan, remove most of the oil leaving only 2 tbsp. Add the onion pieces and fry till light golden brown.
- Add salt to taste and also mix in the green chillies. Remove from fire and add to the fish pieces in the mixing bowl and toss gently.