• 1 kg – fish, cut into medium pieces.
• 1 cup – Tomato puree
• 1 tsp – chilli-garlic paste
• 1 – big onions, finely chopped
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• 1/2 bunch – Parsley
• 200 ml – oil
• 1 tbsp – salt
• 1 tsp – Turmeric
- Clean the fish pieces and pat it dry.
- Marinate with 1 tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tsp of salt.
- Heat oil in non stick kadai and fry the pieces till golden brown.
- Keep it aside.
- Add the chopped onions and fry till brown in colour
- Add the chilli paste, coriander powder, and tomato puree. Mix well.
- Add back the fried fish pieces.
- Cover it and cook it on slow flame till 10 minutes.
- Put the parsley leaves in it and mix it properly.
- Simmer it for 10-15 minutes and serve.
- It can be served and enjoyed with plain rice.
Recipe courtesy of Lipika