• Onion – 4
• Butter – 2 tsps
• Pepper – 1/2 tsp
• Grated cheese – 1 tbsp
• Bread – 4 pieces
• Chicken bones – 200 g (for the stock – 4 cups).
- Chop the onions.
- Now make the chicken stock with 200 g of chicken bones.
- Mix butter with the chopped onion and keep aside.
- Then spread cheese on the bread and bake it in a pre heated oven for 10-15 mins.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Now in a sauce pan, add the onion mixed with butter.
- Pour 4 cups of the stock and cook until the onion softens.
- Add salt and pepper to the soup.
- Garnish with the fried bread pieces before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Rajam Partheeban