• 1 – raw green Mango
• 2 tbsp – sesame oil
• 1/2 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1/4 tsp – Fenugreek seeds (optional)
• 2 pinches – Asafoetida
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• Red Chilli powder to taste
• salt to taste
- Wash and cut mango into small pieces with or without the peel by discarding the seed.
- Add salt and red chilli powder to taste and mix well.
- In a small skillet on medium flame, heat oil.
- Once oil becomes hot, add mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add fenugreek seeds and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add asafoetida and turmeric powder. Stir and take off the flame.
- Add seasoning to cut mangoes and mix .
- Store in the refrigerator for 4-7 days.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi