• 4 slices – fresh Milk bread
• 1 ripe – alphonso mango, peeled
• Butter to apply on bread
- Slice mango into flat rounds, discard stone.
- Chill the slices till required.
- Make crisp toasts of bread slices.
- Apply butter on one side of the bread, while it’s still hot.
- Place the butter side bread up.
- Arrange the mango slices on 2 of four toasts.
- Top with the remaining toast, keeping butter side down.
- Press gently, cut into triangles with a very sharp knife.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering