Fresh Mint and Ginger Cup is a perfect fat-free drink. Mint makes this recipe more delicious. So, is the very easy and quick mint and ginger cup recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: Makes 8 glasses
– 3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves rind and juice of 2 lemons
– 4 bottles ginger-ale or ginger-beer
– 75 grams sugar
– Crushed ice
– Lemon slices and mint for decoration
How To Make?
1. Put the chopped mint leaves into a bowl.
2. Thinly pare the lemons and simmer the rind for 5 minutes in 2 teacups of water.
Step 3 : Strain and add the sugar, lemon juice and pour over the mint.
4. Leave for 1 to 2 hours, and then add the ginger-ale or beer.
5. Pour into the bowl over crushed ice.
Decorate with lemon slices and mint and serve.