• 4 tbsp – grated cheese
• 3 tbsp – Milk
• 2 – green chillies, chopped finely
• 2 – medium-sized onions, chopped finely
• 1 tsp – finely chopped Ginger
• 8 slices – bread
• salt to taste
• 1 tbsp – finely chopped Coriander leaves
• oil for frying
- Mix the grated cheese, milk, onions, ginger, chillies, coriander leaves, and salt in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture on to each slice of bread and roll tightly.
- Tie each roll with a piece of thread.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and drop about two rolls at a time, slowly.
- Fry on medium heat until the rolls are light brown and crispy.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White