• 3 slices of white bread
• 3 slices of fruit cake
• 40 gm – butter, softened
• 2 cups – hot Milk
• 4 Egg yolks
• 1 tbsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – castor Sugar
• 1 tsp – vanilla essence
• 1/4 tsp – Cinnamon powder
- Spread butter on both sides of the cake and bread slices.
- Cut each bread and cake slice diagonally into 2 halves and arrange the slices in layers in a microwave-safe dish.
- Combine the vanilla essence with the hot milk
- Whisk together the yolks and castor sugar.
- Gradually whisk in the hot milk. Pour this mixture over the bread and cake slices; sprinkle sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Cook on Medium High for 10 mins.
- Leave aside for 10 mins. to set completely before serving.