Fruit punch, this fruity and fizzy punch is great for celebrating any occasion. You can make this fruit punch in advance and serve it when it’s needed. Fruit Punch is made with orange juice, pineapple juice, mango juice and cream, due to this tangy flavor kids will love to have it. Enjoy these summery days with refreshing fruit punch.
– 1 cup orange juice
– 1 cup pineapple juice
– 1 cup mango juice
– 1/2 cup fresh cream
– 1 1/2 teaspoon roohafza
– 5-6 balls of mango and watermelon, for garnishing
– 5-6 black grapes, for garnishing
– 2-3 mint leaves dipped in cold water, for garnishing
How To Make?
1. First of all, thread mango balls, grapes and watermelon balls alternating with mint leaves on a wooden skewer and keep aside to use as the stirrer.
2. In a mixture blender, blend all Ingredients of the punch together.
3. Now, add crushed ice into the glasses.
4. Pour the punch mixture on top of the ice.
5. Now, place the prepared stirrer in the glass and serve it with a straw and enjoy it chilled.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serving: 4 persons