• 3 – mangoes (small)
• 1/2 – Pineapple (cubed)
• 1 cup – fresh green Grapes
• 1 cup – grated Coconut
• 1 – roasted Red Chilli
• 1.5 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 2 tbsp – oil
• Jaggery (marble sized)
• Few sprigs of Curry leaves
• Salt to taste
- Wash and peel mangoes and cut into cubes.
- Add pineapple and grapes and mix.
- Grind coconut along with red chilli and a little water to a fine paste.
- Add 1 tsp mustard, jaggery and salt and grind again. Mix this masala with the fruit pieces.
- If the mixture is too thick you can add some water.
- Heat oil in a pan and prepare seasoning with mustard and curry leaves. When it splutters, add to the fruit mixture.
Recipe courtesy of Jyoti Pai