• Rusk – 10-12
• Cream – 2 cups
• Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
• Fruit (any: mango, strawberry, Blueberry or even fruit cocktail)
- Mix the cream and the condensed milk to make the delicious cream.
- In a square shaped container, as the first layer of the cake, place the rusk leaving no space at the bottom.
- The second layer would be the delicious cream.
- Make the cream flat and top it with another layer of rusk and then the cream again.
- Repeat the steps until the cream runs out.
- The last layer should be the cream.
- Put 2 pieces of rusk in a plastic and beat it with something until it becomes crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumbs on top of the cream.
- You can now put slices of your fruit right on top of the crumbs.
- How you cut your fruits depends on you.