Fruitcake ice-cream is a delicious and best option to choose on the hot summery days. It’s very easy, quick and instant recipe to try out. You can use your leftover fruit to make this dish. Let’s see how to make this delicious treat at home.
– 1 cup Blanched Almonds
– 2 Litre Vanilla Ice-Cream
– 1 1/2 cups Chopped Fruitcake
– Fresh Blueberries, to serve
How To Make?
1. Preheat the oven 180 C. and Line a tray with baking paper.
2. Roast the almonds for 5-7 minutes, or until it turns golden.
3. Chop the remaining almonds and keep it aside.
4. Now, Soften the ice-cream in a bowl.
5. Gently stir the remaining almonds and 1 cup of the fruitcake into softened ice-cream.
6. Add the ice-cream mixture into the container, and sprinkle with remaining chopped almonds and fruitcake.
7. The delicious fruitcake ice-cream is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 2 Persons