• 250 g – Tomatoes
• 500 g – Butter
• 12 – bread slices (corner removed)
• 1/2 tsp – Green chilli paste
• 1/2 tsp – Ginger paste
• 2 tbsp – chopped coriander
• Salt to taste
• Olive oil for frying
• 100 g – all purpose flour
- Add 2 tbsp oil in a pan and to this add ginger, chilli paste, salt and coriander.
- To this add tomato pieces and stir for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and add butter.
- Make paste of flour with water, fill the tomato masala in the bread slices and dip in flour paste from both sides and gently press.
- Fry the bread in hot olive oil and serve with sauce.
- Recipe Courtesy: Cooking With Sapana