• 2 – Garlic Cloves
• 2 tbsp – dry Coconut
• 6 or 8 – dry Red Chillies
• 1/2 tsp – coriander
• 1 tsp – Urad Dal
• Jeera (optional)
• Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a small frying pan. Fry coriander, chillies, urad dal until they are slightly brown
- Let it cool for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients, dry coconut and garlic cloves in a coffee grinder to grind them
- Grind it coarsely and add salt to taste.
- Sprinkle on steamed vegetables or eat with your hot rice with ghee.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi