• 1 cup – Curd/yogurt
• 2 tbsp – Grated Coconut
• 2 – Garlic Cloves
• 1 tsp – Jeera
• 1 – Red Chilli
• Salt to taste
• 2 tsp – Oil
- Heat oil in a tawa.
- Add garlic and saute till it turns light brown.
- Now add the red chilly and jeera saute it for 3 minutes.
- Roast coconut for 2 minutes and allow it to cool.
- Blend the above with 1/2 a cup of yogurt to a fine paste.
- Add the remaining yogurt to the paste with salt to taste. Mix well.
- Serve with hot rice.
- This will go well even with rotis and pulav.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee