• 1 kg – de-skinned Chicken chunks
• 100 g – salted Butter
• 1 cup – strong Ginger juice
• 5 tsp – Lemon juice
• Lemon grass, a few sprigs
• salt to taste
- Heat a pressure cooker.
- Add salted butter to melt, add ginger juice, a little salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add washed chicken chunks and stir till the chicken gives out its liquid.
- Half cook the chicken, add lemon juice, lemon grass and bring it to a boil.
- Close the lid and cook up to 2 whistles.
- Open and check the salt.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or rice noodles.
Recipe courtesy of R A Ramesh Paul