• For stuffing:
• 2 cups – Grated Gobi (cauliflower)
• 2 tbsp – Oil
• 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1 tsp – Fennel seeds
• 4 – Green chillies (chopped)
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala
• Salt- to taste
• Oil for cooking
• For the dough:
• 2 cups – Wheat flour
• Salt to taste
- Make a soft dough with the wheat flour, oil and water.
- Keep aside for 30 min.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, green chillies and the grated gobi.
- Mix well, cover and cook on a low flame until tender for 7 to 10 min.
- Let it cool.
- Now make round balls with the mixture.
- Stuff the gobi ball inside the ball of dough.
- Cover with the dough and roll out into a thick paratha.
- Heat the girdle and roast the paratha on both the sides, with a tbsp of oil.
- Serve hot with yoghurt.
Recipe courtesy of sagari