• 1 pound – shrimp
• 2 small – Onions
• 1/2 pound – Gongura leaves
• 4 – chillies
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 2 to 3 tsp – chilli powder (to taste)
• 1.5 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 3- Cloves
• 2 sticks – Cinnamons
- Put little oil in a vessel and add gongura leaves and chillies in it. Let them be on the flame for about 15 minutes till the leaves are well cooked.
- Take another vessel and pour some oil.
- Put cinnamon, cloves, sajeera in it and add onions.
- Fry onions till golden brown and put ginger-garlic paste and fry till oil separates.
- Add shrimp, chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
- When the shrimp is cooked add the cooked gongura leaves.
- Let it be on flame till oil separates.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi