• 1 cup – black grapes, washed & cleaned
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• 1 cup – water
• 250 ml – milk, well chilled
• 2-3 scoops vanilla or black currant icecream (optional)
- Add 1/2 cup water to each, grapes and sugar, separately.
- Boil grapes for 3-4 minutes, till soft and cool it.
- Boil sugar water till a drop pressed between fingers feels sticky (single thread consistency). Blend grapes till smooth, sieve.
- Add to sugar syrup, boil and simmer further for 5 minutes.
- Cool very well.
- Just before serving, blend grape concentrate and milk till frothy.
- Pour into transparent glasses.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla or black currant icecream if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi