• 1 kg – good fleshy fish, cut into thick slices
• 2 tsp – Garlic paste
• 1 medium size bunch Coriander leaves
• 1 tsp – cumin powder
• 3 Green chillies
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• 4 tbsp – oil
• 2 tbsp – Vinegar
- Grind the green chillies and green coriander together to a paste.
- Mix in the cumin powder, garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder and vinegar.
- Marinate the fish slices with this paste and keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a flat pan and shallow fry the fish on both sides till brown.
- Serve with rice and pepper water or bread.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White