• 3/4 cup – Pearl millet grains (soaked overnight)
• 1/4 cup – whole green gram (soaked overnight)
• 1 cup – parboiled Rice
• 1/2 cup – Urad Dal
• 1/2 tsp – Fenugreek seeds
• Salt to taste
- Soak parboiled rice, urad dal and fenugreek seeds separately for 4 hours.
- Grind the soaked urad dal with fenugreek seeds into a fine paste.
- Grind the soaked pearl millet grains, soaked whole green gram and parboiled rice together into a coarse paste. | Pour both the batters in a vessel, add enough salt and keep aside to ferment for 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat a non-stick pan or tawa, spread a ladle of the fermented dosa batter into thin circles and sprinkle enough oil. Roast on both sides, cut from the centre to one end and roll it into a cone.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes