• 250 g – Seedless Grapes
• 2 cups – Fresh Cream chilled
• 2 tbsp – Icing Sugar
• 1 cup – Walnuts, roughly crushed
• 1 tsp – Brandy or rum or golden syrup
• 4 scoops – Vanilla ice Cream
• Butterscotch ice Cream topping sauce
• For garnishing:
• Coffee or Cinnamon powder- 1 tsp
• A few whole grapes.
- Slit the grapes into twos vertically. Drizzle brandy over them, toss and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Whip cream with an electric whipper, until thick and smooth.
- Now add sugar and whip until stiff to form soft peaks.
- Pour this into a large star nozzled icing bag to keep chilled until use.
- Now take four medium dessert glasses.
- Place one scoop ice cream in each.
- Mix the grapes and walnuts with the topping sauce.
- Put 1/4 portion into each glass, over the ice cream.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream until the rim.
- Now sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon or coffee powder.
- Top with a whole grape.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering