• 1/2 cup – green moong dal
• Cardamom powder – a pinch
• 2 tsp – grated Coconut
• 1/4 cup – grated Jaggery
• 2 tsp – Ghee
- Dry fry green moong dal in a pan till its raw smell goes, wash and pressure cook.
- Heat the pan and add grated jaggery and pour little water for the jaggery to dissolve.
- When the jaggery dissolves, add the cooked moong dal and mix it well till the mixture leaves the pan
- Add ghee, cardamom powder and grated coconut and mix it well
- Recipe courtesy: Subbu’s Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of Subbalakshmi Ranganathan