• 10-12 – papdi puri
• 4 cups – green peas, boiled
• 2 – medium potato, boiled, peeled and chopped
• 2 – medium onion, finely chopped
• 1 – green chilli, finely chopped
• 2 – medium tomato, finely chopped
• A few sprigs of coriander leaves/cilantro, finely chopped
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – chaat masala
• Salt to taste
• Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
• Sev for garnishing
- In a mixing bowl, put in the boiled peas.
- Ensure that all the water is drained out.
- Add finely chopped onions, tomato, potatoes and green chilli.
- Sprinkle all the dry spices evenly – red chilli powder, chaat masala and salt to taste.
- Squeeze in the lime juice and give the ingredients a good mix.
- Take a serving plate. Lay the papdi puris and crush them flat with your palm.
- Evenly spread the boiled peas mixture on the papdis in a layer.
- Garnish with sev and coriander/ cilantro leaves.
- Green peas snack is ready.
Recipe courtesy of vidya