• 2 cups – fresh Green peas
• 1 – big Onion (chopped)
• 1 – big Tomato (chopped)
• 1 tsp – ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tsp – Fennel seeds (crushed)
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Oil as required
• 8 – bread slices
- Heat enough oil, fry the crushed fennel seeds, add the chopped onion, chopped tomato and ginger-garlic paste, saute everything until the onions turn translucent.
- Add fresh green peas and saute for a few minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and cook everything on a medium flame (add water if needed) until the green peas is cooked.
- Add coriander leaves and turn off the stove and let it cool.
- Spread enough peas masala on the bread slices to make sandwiches.
- Serve with salads or soup.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes