• 2.5 cups – green peas, shelled
• 2 – eggs, separated (whites beaten stiffly)
• 2 tbsp – grated Onion
• 2 tbsp – melted Butter
• 1 tbsp – chopped Parsley
• 2 tbsp – finely chopped Mint leaves
• Few drops of red pepper sauce
• salt, pepper and mustard to taste
- Boil the green peas till they become tender, drain them and liquidize.
- Add beaten egg yolks, grated onion, melted butter, chopped parsley, finely chopped mint leaves, red pepper sauce, salt, pepper and mustard.
- Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour it into a greased ring mould.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with creamed mushrooms.