Chicken cooked on grill gives natural taste. Lemon, onion and pepper marinating give a refreshing herb flavor to grilled chicken. You will love this grilled chicken recipe. Let’s learn how to cook grilled chicken.
– 1 small chicken (Boiler)
– 1 tablespoon cooking oil
– 1 desert spoon soya sauce
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– Salt and pepper to taste
How To Cook?
1. Take a chicken and cut it into four joints, the two legs and the two joints of breast and wings.
2. Now, wash, dry and prick the pieces a little with a fork.
3. Then place the pieces into the grill pan.
4. Now, Mix the oil, lemon juice, soya sauce and seasoning together.
5. Then pour over the chicken and leave to stand for 1 or 2 hours, turning round occasionally.
6. Now, heat the grill at 240C and cook chicken under medium hot flame for 20 minutes, turning and busting with the oil mixture until tender and browned.
7. Serve with the juice from the grill pan poured over and surround with crisp green lettuce, tomato slices and onion rings.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 3 hours